:The Condor is a beamforming microphone array with a built-in DSP. Designed to provide a clutter-free solution with multiple interfaces for audio pick-up, this microphone array is perfect for huddle-rooms and open spaces. The Condor is compatible with any speaker or sound bar.
At a glance Specifications
- SIP (IP Phone)
- Analog Speaker In via two RCA jacks (left and right signals)
- Digital Speaker In via optical link (stereo)
- RJ45 Ethernet link – for network connection and IP phone
- Analog Speaker Out via two RCA jacks (left and right signals)
- Analog System Out (microphone output) via RCA jack (line level)
- Digital Speaker Out via optical link (stereo)
Some of our Customer Stories....
Condor Microphone Array
It turns every inch of our 22 x 12 conference room into a giant speakerphone. You can stand in the far corner and talk very quietly, and the caller on the other end hears it clearly.
The Condor MT600 is a solid, reliable piece that performs well in most environments! Best part is the plug and play ability, that's ready out of the box.
Finally, a DSP that packs the quality, ease of setup, and price that we can deploy effortlessly.