Amino H200 offers advanced enterprise control and comprehensive deployment management for high-quality 4K UHD content delivery in digital signage and hospitality. This product is designed to deliver content in various environments, including in-room hospitality, public space signage, and advertising applications. It is specifically created to operate “out of sight,” making it ideal for areas where a discreet display is required.
The H200 is designed for “out of sight” operation to deliver content across a diverse range of environments – from in-room hospitality through public space signage and advertising applications where demand for 4K-based services is growing rapidly.
Sector-specific features include a Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability for single-cable installation that reduces installation time and cost. A serial display port, IR extender port and VESA mounting all support out-of-sight operation, easy installation, and promote a simplified user experience.
In a rugged case, the device combines a high performance AV1 and HEVC capability processor with graphics acceleration for fast rendering of high quality graphics. HEVC capability enables the delivery of high quality images in areas where bandwidth or physical head-end storage needs to be optimized.
• AV1/HEVC 4Kp60 provides high quality images at reduced bandwidth
• Out-of-sight operation using TVI serial interface or IR extender port as standard
• Tamper-proof, ruggedized chassis
• Integrated mounting brackets (VESA) to fit behind a screen for digital signage apps or underneath a desk for hospitality apps
• Power-over-Ethernet for single cable install